Elisson gUG (ltd)
Elisson gUG (ltd) has its headquarters in Berlin.
Purpose of the company is
- the promotion of intercultural exchange and understanding between EU citizens,
- to strengthen the European identity and the fight against xenophobia;
- promoting the mobility of citizens in Europe through the participation of society in educational programmes of the European Union, Council of Europe and other international organisations;
- conducting popular education projects in the context of lifelong learning with socio-political orientation and active citizens’ participation;
- the support of voluntary work and the principle of self-help society; activation of citizens in the field of ecology and environmental protection.
The purpose is achieved in particular through
- the implementation of international meetings and seminars at home and abroad to promote citizens’ exchanges;
- the realisation of innovative youth education and recreation programmes at national and international levels;
- cooperation with public and tax-privileged private academic institutions and training providers and authorities at home and abroad, with regard to the implementation of educational and employment projects, particularly in the field of European professions;
- planning and conducting of cultural events with the aim of promoting the national, European and world cultural heritage;
- the realisation of educational and cultural trips;
- cooperation with public institutions and tax-exempt entities governed by private law, for the establishment of educational institutions at home and abroad (European residential adult education centers, youth education centers, youth hostels), as well as the maintenance of such educational institutions.
The Company pursues exclusively and directly charitable purposes within the meaning of section “tax-privileged purposes” of the German Tax Code. The body is non-profit; it does not primarily pursue its own economic purposes.